Friday, September 18, 2009

Carters 5 Piece Diaper Bag




Check out this nifty diaper bag. I think it's right up my ally. I was thinking that I'd want a backpack style bag because I just can't bring myself to make the hubs carry something foo-foo or girly. But, I also want to use the ergo baby carrier...a lot. I don't think a back pack would work out too well with a carrier, so, I went on the hunt again. This set up allows me to have 2 bags packed. Short jaunts. Long day out. Both easily a grab away. I doubt I'll be using the bottle holder for its intended purpose since I'm going to exclusively breastfeed but it might come in handy if I need to pump while I'm out...or even to carry the little odds and ends. I think it's masculine enough to be carried by a daddy or used for a baby boy. I like the fact that both the bags have zippered tops. That will ensure that nothing can spill out if dropped (which I'm sure will happen more than once). And with my cautious and non trusting nature, I like that nothing can be easily snatched/stolen while I'm trying to care for my son. Best of all (and this is where my thrifty nature comes to play), it's only $29.99!!! (on buybuybaby.com or bedbathandbeyond.com) Wowza! When a lot of diaper bags range upward of $75-100, this is a steal! I've never been a purse kinda chick and just can't justify spending that kind of money for something that's only going to be used for convenience. Especially when we have other things that are necessities like a crib, changing dresser, room decor, infant carrier, breast pump, stroller, car seat, yada yada yada. Having a kid certainly isn't cheap!

This has been another installation to Kristiina's wishes and wants. Have a great day!

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |