Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Almost there...

Jake and Katie came over last night. I had met Jake many times before but this was only my second time meeting Katie. They are such a sweet couple and seem so fit for each other. They came by so that they could check out our house. It felt very weird to show every corner of my home to someone I barely know. Thankfully though they LOVED it. The color, the layout, the location...all perfect. They've agreed to our terms and are even considering signing a 24 month lease! I think we may have our house rented! Katie is calling me tonight to discuss all that she and Jake talked about last night. I'm hoping that I'll be putting together a rental agreement tonight! Some of the financial burden is starting to lift. The final signatures from them will seal the deal and we'll be comfortable when we move. They even want to move in the day we leave! I'll keep you posted! Woo-Hoo!

0 comments:

| Top ↑ |